Leadership Network held an online conference in September of 2009 called The Nines, which was a huge success with thousands attending from around the world. Well, they are back at it again. On March 3, 2010 they’re bringing us AHA! Fresh Voices, New Ideas. This totally FREE experience will feature some innovative ministry ideas from a great mix of people that you may know as well as some new faces you don’t know. I was honored to be asked to be one of the presenters and will be talking about Seacoast’s approach to Leadership Development.
Here are a few of the details.
- When is AHA!? It all happens beginning at Noon EST / 11 CST / 9 PST on Wednesday, March 3, 2010
- Where do I go to attend AHA!? AHA! is totally on-line. Just join us on your computer!
- What do I need, technology-wise, to watch AHA!? All you need is a computer and a fairly good internet connection. If you can watch YouTube videos on your computer without any problem, then you’re all set!
- What does it cost to attend AHA!? Absolutely nothing! AHA! is sponsored by Leadership Network, and we invite you and all your ministry friends to join us. We do have a premiere registration that is available. For just $20, you’ll get a full-color schedule of the day, along with full bios and notes from all the speakers. If you want to get the most out of your AHA! experience, we recommend getting the premiere registration.
- Can I just show up? Not really. While AHA! is free, we do need you to register prior to March 3. This allows us to plan for bandwidth and other things as we prepare for the day. It’s really simple to register. In fact, you can do it right HERE.
- Can we host an AHA! viewing party at our church? Absolutely. Feel free to invite your church staff, lay leaders, or even other pastors from churches in your area. You can make it a free online event at your church just by adding a video projector!